Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] Remote UCCX users
Is this where we add the mac for CSF profile to the RMCM controlled
devices application user?

please confirm, I feel like we did this recently for my help desk users
also running a queue with finesse on my ccx

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 2:29 PM James Dust <james.dust@charles-stanley.co.uk>
wrote:

> I have a number of users working remotely who are part of a queue on UCCX,
>
> They are using jabber on their windows desktop (csf profile on cucm) and
> are connecting into our network via our VPN.
>
> The users would normally just take calls on their desk phones in our
> office, but are working remotely due to COVID.
>
> Thing is they are only able to receive calls when logged into their desk
> phone’s in the office (even though they are fielding the calls via jabber
> whilst working remotely)
>
> Is there any way around this dependancy?
>
> *Consider the environment - Think before you print*
>
> The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and
> may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any
> attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
> confirm this.
>
> You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be
> sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not
> constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).
>
> Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
> applicable), can be found at this URL
> http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/

Jabber and Instructions
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A8GG5MV3woXXQKyJ7-G7TqIzNC80GC9X?usp=sharing>

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst II
Chemeketa Community College
Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu
Building 22 Room 130
Work/Jabber 5033995294
Cell 5035769873
FAX 5033995549
Re: [EXTERNAL] Remote UCCX users [ In reply to ]
Thanks Jonatan I will check and advise,

This message originates from outside Charles Stanley. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you know the sender and are confident the content is safe.

[...]

Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu<mailto:Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu>
Building 22 Room 130
Work/Jabber 5033995294
Cell 5035769873
FAX 5033995549

Re: [EXTERNAL] Remote UCCX users [ In reply to ]
We used 8811 IP Phones registered over MRA with the users personal line. Then Extension Mobility - place the remote ACD line as line1 and the desk phone as line 2 and finally got this working in our environment.
We also had success CSF / Jabber with ACD as line1 and personal line as line 2. Then add the mac for CSF profile to the RMCM controlled devices application user.

We have since switched to NICE Incontact and deprecated UCCX from our environment.

-Keith

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.charles-stanley.co.uk%2Fcontact-us%2Fdisclosure%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKeith.Croft%40wwt.com%7C1c8385cafd074905baa208d8493ee424%7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d%7C1%7C0%7C637339881745996637&sdata=8pW4QEFKDxmmVM1zKUQo1bLCL%2BL4oZkd0HbTPn0ex8U%3D&reserved=0>

Jabber and Instructions<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1A8GG5MV3woXXQKyJ7-G7TqIzNC80GC9X%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=02%7C01%7CKeith.Croft%40wwt.com%7C1c8385cafd074905baa208d8493ee424%7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d%7C1%7C0%7C637339881746006632&sdata=lALybXu9qZmuVFQPFzGqs47ORBAQtxK3sFbVIoYCoRo%3D&reserved=0>

Re: [EXTERNAL] Remote UCCX users [ In reply to ]
Nice is so easy to use for our agents we switched to a softphone only. - we’ve had almost no support requests from our 2 service desks and we used to be troubleshooting weekly with agents and supervisors.
Nice was easy to work with, integrated to Service Now easily, the Nice team was organized and helped us through every step of the process. Admin / scripting and agent training were also exceptional. Nice had their act together I’d recommend you take a look.

Respectfully,
Keith

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.charles-stanley.co.uk%2Fcontact-us%2Fdisclosure%2F&data=02%7C01%7CKeith.Croft%40wwt.com%7C16ba0336f7f44a5062a008d853f07ba3%7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d%7C1%7C0%7C637351639613839014&sdata=54nKAAXQxT15kdeNE%2BWipLUoNWEP06IRQAFMgEF%2BMYE%3D&reserved=0>

Jabber and Instructions<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1A8GG5MV3woXXQKyJ7-G7TqIzNC80GC9X%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=02%7C01%7CKeith.Croft%40wwt.com%7C16ba0336f7f44a5062a008d853f07ba3%7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d%7C1%7C0%7C637351639613848967&sdata=VXNVbyz8R7a6L1H0KPX36saVxivCQvlHloWo9yiHays%3D&reserved=0>

Re: [EXTERNAL] Remote UCCX users [ In reply to ]
What are you able to do with the service now integration ?

Thank you,

Robert Martinez
Lead Telecom Project Engineer, Voice Networks
6500 Wilshire Blvd., 4th Floor : Los Angeles CA 90048
Office 323-866-6969<tel:323-866-6969> : Cedars-sinai.org<http://Cedars-sinai.org>

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http*3A*2F*2Fwww.charles-stanley.co.uk*2Fcontact-us*2Fdisclosure*2F&data=02*7C01*7CKeith.Croft*40wwt.com*7C16ba0336f7f44a5062a008d853f07ba3*7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d*7C1*7C0*7C637351639613839014&sdata=54nKAAXQxT15kdeNE*2BWipLUoNWEP06IRQAFMgEF*2BMYE*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSU!!KOmnBZxC8_2BBQ!gSmMCNd_mbCSMQ8YMFybBSzoY3j0AsXOzFkl0U9Bh-XNitX87gy-NJTmhLW76kDxVLA$>

Jabber and Instructions<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https*3A*2F*2Fdrive.google.com*2Fdrive*2Ffolders*2F1A8GG5MV3woXXQKyJ7-G7TqIzNC80GC9X*3Fusp*3Dsharing&data=02*7C01*7CKeith.Croft*40wwt.com*7C16ba0336f7f44a5062a008d853f07ba3*7Ca2d8e6b4e26e44218f3dec288c827c7d*7C1*7C0*7C637351639613848967&sdata=VXNVbyz8R7a6L1H0KPX36saVxivCQvlHloWo9yiHays*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSU!!KOmnBZxC8_2BBQ!gSmMCNd_mbCSMQ8YMFybBSzoY3j0AsXOzFkl0U9Bh-XNitX87gy-NJTmhLW7W16YX-g$>

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst II
Chemeketa Community College
Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu<mailto:Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu>
Building 22 Room 130
Work/Jabber 5033995294
Cell 5035769873
FAX 5033995549

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.