The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
Re: Remote UCCX users [ In reply to ]
Until SU1 for 12.5 comes out, a UCCX extension is only allowed on one device.

You would need their extensions to only be on their Jabber CSFs and them run Jabber on their home devices and not have them on their desk phones. You can also technically use IP Communicator with Extension Mobility but it’s no longer supported and hasn’t been updated in a while so depending on your risk tolerance that may or may not be an option. We are still using IPC for remote workers.

Once 12.5 SU1 comes out you can FINALLY have a uccx extension on as many devices as you want.

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer