Hello, I just have a quick question.
When setting up a call center for a SMB, Is it best practice to have the main number go to a unity call handler 1st, with caller input going to uccx triggers, or is it considered best practice to have the main number go right to CCX? I have seen both ways.

Thank you.
Re: IPCC best practice [ In reply to ]
Doing it on Unity Connection historically had some benefits with the
calendaring but now you can easily do that in UCCX.

If you're worried about running out of CTI ports, offloading non-queue
calls to Unity Connection can help a lot there.

There is some light reporting in Unity Connection around what options are
pressed in Call Handlers but you won't be able to pass that info to agents
or store in the UCCX reporting. Sometimes just the reporting requirements
will mean you have to keep the whole call flow in UCCX.