what CUBE does?

Best Regards,
Guan
Re: Is CME media flow through by default? [ In reply to ]
Yea, CUBE is really just any config in which it's IP to IP on both sides of
the router. CME with a SIP or SCCP phone and a VoIP dial-peer to a SIP
carrier would be flow-through/address-hiding by default just like any VoIP
dial-peer by default.

Re: Is CME media flow through by default? [ In reply to ]
I agree with you Brian, so then, why do so many people type the
command address-hiding in to their CUBE configuration? It just baffles me.

Re: Is CME media flow through by default? [ In reply to ]
Gotta make sure it's extra hidden!