I have a need to call forward a range of numbers, In a remote site using an old H.323 Gaetway.

Is it possible to do this via the config on the gateway itself? Dial peer?

Many thanks

James

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
Re: H.323 Gateway call forward? [ In reply to ]
I would think so James.

Do you not have the ability to do it in CUCM then? Why not?

What's the PSTN connectivity like? POTS? If it's POTS then H323 doesn't
even come into play; it's pots-to-pots. Does your provider allow
unscreened ANI?

Can you apply translation rules on the incoming call leg dial-peer? Do you
already have this setup, or would you need to create it?

Can you translate late the incoming DID to an outgoing dialed number which
matches an outgoing call left dial-peer?

Pseudo Config:

voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 /^6125551212$/ /96125551313/
!