We are going to deploy social miner 11.6.1 to integrate with existing
cisco PCCE (11.6.1) setup video & chat features.

In this new deployment , customer is involving vendor to enable video
calling features. If someone has experience in similar such deployment with
video , i'm looking for guidance in configuring social miner part of
configuration.

Any inputs or pointer would be really helpful & appreciated

Thank you
Re: New to Social Miner 11.6 [ In reply to ]
For video, I've been pushing customers to utilize the Webex Browser SDK or
the Gadget SDK to just call a SIP URI that rings in to the contact center.
Once an agent accepts the call, video will be negotiated. Agents can use
any video endpoint to answer the call such as Jabber.

https://developer.webex.com/docs/sdks/browser
https://developer.webex.com/docs/widgets

Re: New to Social Miner 11.6 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the reply Brian.
I have gone through the link you shared below , but I believe this html
code is pertaining to webex integration alone.

As I'm looking to enable chat/video feature in social miner , can you
please let me know the steps involved in configuring video & chat in social
miner please.

Many Thanks

Regards
Manju