If you are a hybrid Cisco UC customer with Webex Control Hub and On-Premise UC (CUCM, IMP, Expressway etc).
Here is an amazing piece of kit that is currently flying a little under the radar.

Meet the Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector!
Deploy the serviceability connector on an on-premise Expressway. Then connect it to your on-premise CUCM, IMP, UCCX, Expressways.

Add the Connector in your Control Hub, and now Cisco TAC will be able to interrogate your on-premise UC apps for diagnostics. (Including running debugs through the Collaboration Solutions Analyser - looking for common issues)

https://lnkd.in/g6caifH

Cheers,

Tim
Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Never heard of it. Looks like we're all learning something new from the
list today. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Just had my first TAC case with it... along with Cisco Intersight, TAC
responded that they were pulling logs from UCS and CUCM and I didn't have
to do anything at all... now, if I could just get it to talk to UCCX...

Jonathan

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Hmmmmm… what UCS servers you have. Intersight was not support on BE7h. for some silly reason.

As far as I know, you can only use the UCCx connector with Webex CC and not just regular control hub. And you can’t just get Webex CC for UCCx connector. And you can’t just buy Webex CC from anybody.

Did my account team get that wrong?

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Not sure, the instructions say UCCX on the Enterprise Compute Platform
Serviceability Connector so I added OSADMIN and an APPADMIN cred and it
says login failed... (the accounts work to login tho...)

Jonathan

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Awesome hey :)

When I did it - I don't think UCCX was an option.
Will be great if it is now.. but I haven't had a look for a while.
Will check it out.
Let us know if you get it going.

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Assuming it’s using the rtmt serviceability connection it would need an
admin user account created in app admin to function

Re: Cisco Webex Serviceability Connector [ In reply to ]
Yep, added that, opened a TAC case, and I am still waiting....