Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Migration from CUCM/UCXN/UCCX 8.5 to 12.5 [ In reply to ]
I see it, and I see that it's not 100% clear. However, if you listen to the
presentation recording for this section, Brandon does mention the lengthy
process for multi-step upgrades, and how PCD solves that, though, either
are valid.

Re: Migration from CUCM/UCXN/UCCX 8.5 to 12.5 [ In reply to ]
1. PT-, CSS-, etc
2. FQDN
3. My setups are always distributed. Certainly could have central if it’s one site.
4. Usually always
5. SIP, SIP, SIP
6. Unfortunately no, drives my OCD crazy. I hate lower/mixed case naming of devices with a passion. I’m also born of a Windows world where case never mattered.

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer