Retry-After: 35
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 02:50:10 GMT
Warning: 399 sub1234 "Max Configured Devices Registered"

I had to increase the max registrations to get anything to register and come on board. I don't know if this is in the documentation, and the bug shows a couple dozen cases so I'm not the first to hit this.

The trick is, I bulk provision via AXL for my users, and had recently done this to get BOT/TCT up for COVID-19 prep. I wedged 5053 mobile devices in each pool that went to these subs which was just over the limit, but, nothing happened until CM was restarted. If the server had restarted the same thing would happen I would imagine. Since the AXL insert doesn't trigger this, and I believe quick user/phone add also uses AXL, there's a chance you could have this waiting to bite you as well.

Happy ..... Wednesday?

Regards

Adam Pawlowski
SUNY Buffalo
Re: Jabber Bulk Provisioning and CSCur73925 [ In reply to ]
Wow! I had no idea. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure I would have hit this myself for two reasons:

1) I typically don't see a lot of mobile device adoption in my customer base
2) I typically don't see people stressing the limits of their CUCM device
limits. I deal with a lot of BE6K size deployments, but with endpoints in
the low hundreds.