Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] UCCX Flex Licensing
Hola All, I think htis is the best spot as I see that others have serious
questions regarding the FLEX switch. Personally I really like the plus 20
devices extra if we needed to be over for whatever reason. I'm still not
sure if it will be best for us. We dont have anything super special other
than new jabber instances and the uccx agents, and the main bulk of user
phones in the 2K count range.

What have you all seen that are drawbacks for establishments like ours,
with the small lot of on prem cisco products? We are only doing ccx queues,
maybe an outbound campaign at some point, but mostly we only have desk
phones, New jabber instances, and 30 agents on the uccx.

what are things that maybe were a bad timing decision regarding license
migration, We like most places want to make sure we are not cutting our own
thoats

please advise, what you guys think e.g. testimonies

cheers and stay safe!

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:22 PM Anthony Holloway <
avholloway+cisco-voip@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Anyone already deal with this themselves? I am reading/being told
> something I cannot swallow as the truth, because it seems so ridiculous.
>
> I am being told that you need a Premium license to even login as a
> Supervisor at all. Like, not for extra functionality (silent monitoring),
> but just as a basic license requirement to even sign in.
>
> Also, I am being told a Premium license is required for Administrative
> users too. Like, even the app admin account. So what, completing a fresh
> install now requires a Premium license?
>
> Are either of these true? Can you confirm from your own tests that this
> is in fact how Flex works in UCCX on-prem?

During this time of remote work, There will be the need for connectivity to
other devices such as a cell phone. If you require assistance forwarding
your desk phone to a remote cell or message phone, please email with desk
number and where we are forwarding calls. I can do these remotely.

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst II
Chemeketa Community College
Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu