Mailing List Archive

ng911/compliance ask
Hey folks,

Been spending a lot of time thinking about the significant problem facing US-based businesses to get compliant with the existing and upcoming laws re: 911, and the capabilities available in the ng911 platform. We're trying to come up with a way to make it easy/ier for voice engineers (and anyone that owns CCM/CME) than the current options. If anyone is interested in these 911 issues, I'd like to bounce ideas around.

Please ping me unicast on Webex Teams, or email, if you're interested in 911 stuff.

This is research towards a product/saas to solve the problem for all of us, I want to make that clear. Apologies if anyone takes offense to me posting this request here. Hopefully, a google search of: cisco voice "mark turpin" will give you some bona fides that I'm not a sales lurker. Frankly, I want to talk to people that are thinking about this problem and get real-world feedback about what is necessary as January 6 is right around the corner.

best,
-Mark