Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the action and the update. Is the Flex PM, Kevin McPartlan, on
that webcast?

Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
He is not, I didn’t get further response during the webcast. If you are comfortable DM’ing or Teamsing me his info, please do.

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer
Thanks for the action and the update. Is the Flex PM, Kevin McPartlan, on that webcast?

I’m on a partner webcast now and asking about this. If you have premium flex licensing even the built-in admin requires a license! I’m beating them up on this as it’s still not documented anywhere and I’ve got customers on flex that will have issues when upgrading to 12.5

Matthew Loraditch?
Sr. Network Engineer
p: 443.541.1518<tel:443.541.1518>
w: www.heliontechnologies.com<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>

e: MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com<mailto:MLoraditch@heliontechnologies.com>

Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
I've got a customer on 12.5 UCCX with Flex licensing and I'm not seeing
that behavior. Only when someone logs in to Finesse does it increase
counters on the licensing page in UCCX.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:19 PM Matthew Loraditch <

Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
Premium Flex or a mix ? and you only have built in admin or sync’d users are also admin?

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer

Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
So An update to this. After tac added a temp license to our system with the issue the error cleared AND it’s no longer reporting admin accounts with admin rights AND reporting rights as premium license consumers.

I had a call with some BU people about the 12.5 SU1 EFT and I brought this up and they said admin rights should not use a license on a flex install.

As I have their ear if anyone else is willing to confirm or test on their 12.5 Flex system, let me know!

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer

Re: UCCX Flex Licensing [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, the only 12.5+Flex I had access to,
is now inaccessible to me (project engagement over, remote access disabled).

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:18 AM Matthew Loraditch <