https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/configure-dynamic-emergency-calling

I don't have an answer yet, just starting the conversation.
-Mark
Re: ng911 [ In reply to ]
What I find funny is that the MPAA can find you if you download a movie, but emergency responders can't? Cellular service aside (and in that case, I hope that Webex calling has a "route out cell phone" option like Jabber does), if you have an IP address, you have to exist somewhere.

Why I gotta pay thousands of dollars more to make this work? They are shifting responsibility to end users rather than coming up with a way to make this work out of the box.

Ugh.