I have tried allot of trouble shooting, but wondered if anyone else had experienced this very specific issue?

We are running:

Cucm 11.5
Expressway X12.5.3

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/
Re: Jabber mobile calls disconnecting after 15 minutes [ In reply to ]
When it’s the same time across multiple clients, it’s a timer issue. I first would look at the firewall handing a timer expire.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Jabber mobile calls disconnecting after 15 minutes [ In reply to ]
Thank you Nate,

What’s strange is it’s not affecting everyone, just a handful of users.

We have logged it to our fw maintainer in any case.

Appreciate your help.

Kind regards

James

Sent with BlackBerry Work
(www.blackberry.com<http://www.blackberry.com>)

From: NateCCIE <nateccie@gmail.com<mailto:nateccie@gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, 22 Mar 2020, 8:15 pm
To: James Dust <james.dust@charles-stanley.co.uk<mailto:james.dust@charles-stanley.co.uk>>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Jabber mobile calls disconnecting after 15 minutes

This message originates from outside Charles Stanley. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you know the sender and are confident the content is safe.

Re: Jabber mobile calls disconnecting after 15 minutes [ In reply to ]
Thanks very much Lelio,