Mailing List Archive

UCCX 11.6 Real Time Logged in Resources
On UCCX 11.6 is there a way to quickly see how many agents are logged in real time? TAC was not helpful with providing a solution. Thanks

Jason
Re: UCCX 11.6 Real Time Logged in Resources [ In reply to ]
Several ways:

- the Real Time Reporting Tool in appadmin
- CCx API website (https://ccxip/adminapi/agentstats
- CUIC Live reports
- Finesse Supervisor Desktop assuming supervisor is a supervisor of all queues.

Sent from an iPhone mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please excude my typtos.