Mailing List Archive

Microsoft Direct Routing
Hello,

Anyone know where i can get a free or temporary version of the Ribbon SBC 1000 or something similar? I’m trying to see about deploying Microsoft Direct routing with Office 365 Teams and CUCM for our organization.

Re: Microsoft Direct Routing [ In reply to ]
On 16/3/20 6:37 am, Myron Young wrote:
> Anyone know where i can get a free or temporary version of the Ribbon SBC 1000 or something similar? I’m trying to see about deploying Microsoft Direct routing with Office 365 Teams and CUCM for our organization.

Probably worth asking Cisco when their SBCs will be certified for direct
routing too.

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer
Re: Microsoft Direct Routing [ In reply to ]
Hello,

The trial Ribbon SBC has to be dealt with by a Ribbon reseller. They can do
this, but they have to issue a zero-dollar PO in order to do this as I
understand it.

Thanks,

James