Mailing List Archive

is there a Jabber APN status page anywhere?
Is there a status page for Jabber's Apple Push Notification service? We started getting a number of errors which have seemingly stopped. I've got a TAC case open, but wanted to see if there's a status page to check.
Re: is there a Jabber APN status page anywhere? [ In reply to ]
We'd been getting push notification failures as well over the last week sporadically (and this morning as it happens)

Restarted XCP Config Manager and Cloud Onboarding services since we'd had some network trouble here and thought that maybe this would have been related.

Perhaps not?

Did you hear anything back? My success rate when opening cases about what appear to be cloud services like smart licensing has been pretty low.

Adam

Re: is there a Jabber APN status page anywhere? [ In reply to ]
I have a webex with the tac engineer this morning. Hoping to get somewhere with that. Will forward any good info.

Our connectivity seems ok. No issues elsewhere. I think we had an edge firewall upgrade, but I’d think that would affect everything.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone

Re: is there a Jabber APN status page anywhere? [ In reply to ]
Just off phone with TAC. Looks like this is hitting a few customers and they have a number of cases open. My TAC engineer suggested you open a case so they can attach to the escalation.

She suggested first to set Cisco XCP Config Manager to debug, wait until you see the error, then collect logs and attach to case.

If you send me case number I can forward to her and she will try to grab the case.

Lelio