Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Join Webex Button on TOuch 10
Thanks Brian!!

On Feb 19, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Brian Meade <bmeade90@vt.edu> wrote:

?
CAUTION: This email originated outside of Founders Federal Credit Union. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
You can dial any 9-digit meeting number now like 123456789@webex.com<mailto:123456789@webex.com>. Webex changed to make these non-site specific. So it's easy to make an Extron/Crestron interface to enter a 9-digit meeting number than have it just add @webex.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__webex.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=CrVsPA4meZ6vEtstSPLQqC5izq21_OrN_h8zxKzEuwc&r=cxTKAF4Iaor9PiEwHMcKcEgAJ-ObtwqWBXjTvqngqNk&m=n01xKPMIxaJ2MtxrTyKZj2buupQBkd66hI6_L6NXA3M&s=Is-7L30YSSNindE93JhRlnvP5pawiJJSqxDcKb4Uyl8&e=> and dial.

The other thing you can do is just have a button for meet@webex.com<mailto:meet@webex.com> which prompts you to enter the 9-digit meeting number via DTMF.