Anyone try a driverless USB External sound card on the 8800s? Something like:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01M7QQQC7

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5E642.796882A0]
Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card [ In reply to ]
No, but I don't think it's driverless, the OS just already has drivers for
it if it works without installing anything. The phones would need to
have drivers for this to work, would be interesting if it did, but my guess
is that it won't.

Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card [ In reply to ]
Fair enough… driverless just means native drivers. I keep forgetting.

I wonder how the phone allows the plugging in of USB headsets though…. where are the drivers for that? The native drivers should support a simple audio in/out , right?

Must try this out then. Heck, it’s only 19.95 CDN. That’s like, what, 5.99 USD? Darn exchange rates. ????

Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card [ In reply to ]
Your salary must be in the millions then. Ball'n.

Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card [ In reply to ]
Please tell me you own this t-shirt, and if not, what size do you need it
in?

[image: image.png]

Re: 8800 w/ USB External Sound Card [ In reply to ]
OMG. that’s amazing.

After the maple syrup I eat, I’d need XL.

And if you guys are wondering how serious we are about maple syrup, you need to watch the Netflix Dirty Money episode on the maple syrup heist.

https://uproxx.com/tv/maple-syrup-heist-documentary-netflix-dirty-money/

Please tell me you own this t-shirt, and if not, what size do you need it in?

[image.png]

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 10:44 AM Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>> wrote:
We get paid in maple syrup.