Second issue is when i make uccx02 primary (cuic service is working without any issue). when i login to finesse i cant see my history, team data and queue data information and getting persmission error. this user have reporting capability as well. pls see following, any suggestions?

[cid:9aca71f7-77e9-43a6-9512-74cda3a2e9c4]

regards
Re: uccx cuic service intializing and finesse cuic permission error [ In reply to ]
I'd start by pulling traces from RTMT for the CUIC service right after restarting it to see if any errors can be found.

As for your gadget reports not loading, see I'd check your desktop xml to see what server it's pointing to for the report. If it's pointing to uccx01, there's your issue. If not, I'd double check permissions on the report despite the user being a reporting user. If that's all fine, I would try to resolve the service issue on uccx01 first before digging too much deeper.

I am currently facing issue on uccx01 (installed in redundancy). Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service is in initializing state and is not changing to IN Service state. i stopped and started this service using cli and also reboot the server but still the same. uccx version is 12.0.1.10000-24

Second issue is when i make uccx02 primary (cuic service is working without any issue). when i login to finesse i cant see my history, team data and queue data information and getting persmission error. this user have reporting capability as well. pls see following, any suggestions?

[cid:image001.png@01D5E30F.6A1C1EA0]

regards