It's something we still have to test and document accordingly for our clients, but I was hoping to get a running start with information from the group.

Of course, things are complicate when you insert SNR, but I'm going to leave that out for now.

Does this work? Or is this not a supported roaming feature?
Re: network roaming and Jabber - does it work? [ In reply to ]
It does not in my experience.

If you roam and change IP addresses Jabber dies or the call is lost. If you connect through a VPN client and that reconnects fast enough then it maybe works.

I believe that's one of the things that maybe comes in the future is some sort of call anchoring.

The documentation I think recommends mobility and handing the call to your mobile number when you plan to go off net. If you skip the complication of SNR, you will run into people perhaps who have it configured and are using Jabber mobile so it will ring twice and they won't get either call.

The "Transition" to dual mode is a delete and re-do from the self care portal. Not the smoothest, but serviceable.

Adam