VPN, TACACS, etc. I assume it applies across the board.

Thanks,

James
Re: Field Notice from Cisco making Secure LDAP mandatory [ In reply to ]
I was wondering if they were going to post anything as it’s very unclear if ldap over tls was the fix.

Apparently (and amen) it is. Did it on our office system last week to see if it would work without any certificate needs. It just worked and during a save it will instantly tell you if it worked or not.

Outside of the most regimented environments you should be able to just make the change. If it fails talk to your AD team as they would likely have something blocked or disabled.

Matthew Loraditch
Sr. Network Engineer
p: 443.541.1518