Mailing List Archive

SIP Min-SE timer increase for preservation mode fix?
Hola Team, I have a weird issue that comes up every so often, I feel its
more infrastructure as we are alway having to repunch down our Krone block
connections.

Ive read that increasing this timer will alleviate the session refreshes of
the SIP signalling surrounding the "SIP Min-SE Timer", but keeps the audio
paths up?

this is onl;y happening at 2 of my frontline stations in the midst of like
10 other frontline devices in that office. What have you guys seen in the
past?
[image: image.png]

--
For immediate assistance please reach out to our IT help Desk 5033997899
or visit our IT Help center, located here:

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst II
Chemeketa Community College
Johnny.Q@chemeketa.edu
Building 22 Room 130
Work 5033995294
SIP 5035406689
FAX 5033995549
Re: SIP Min-SE timer increase for preservation mode fix? [ In reply to ]
What issue are you trying to solve for?

Changing the min-se timer can cause you a lot of grief.

Might be better looking at the sip session-expires timer instead.