Mailing List Archive

When did tftp go out the door?
I'm looking at a phone register and I see no tftp traffic. All http over
6970. when did this happen?

I'm on 12.5

if this is the new norm, then can I get rid of tftp option in dhcp?

Scott
Re: When did tftp go out the door? [ In reply to ]
We got caught by that too. Can’t remember exactly when that happened.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook