Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Re: big news - Microsoft and Cisco collaborating again! [ In reply to ]
I always figured that Microsoft would utilize Office365 to push more away from Cisco products and into the Microsoft Realm. Microsoft will offer enterprise products for free in order to pull them into the fold. I figure all Microsoft needs now is to just buy a company that can fill the void they lack in the collaboration space and then they can attempt to offer an even fuller offering with office included.

Brian Palmer | VoiceOps | DC6 3 355
904-905-8263 | Internal Ext: 58263