Mailing List Archive

correct syntax for selfcareURL in jabber-config.xml
I'm trying to "fix" our self care portal link, which for some reason, is using the FQDN of our IMP server.

I tried using the generator utility but when I put a path in, it errored out.

The utility only has up to 11 as selectable.

The Parameter doc for 12.7 shows that it supports a full path. But it's not working.

Anyone figure this out?

Oh - just to throw in a wrinkle, the URL I'm trying to push is _not_ one of our servers, but a reverse proxy that we have set up.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook