Mailing List Archive

one way voice issue for outgoing calls and call diversion suggestions
hi All,

1. last year my colleague configured SIP trunk with digit manipulation on CUBE. now i changed CUBE config so that digit manipulation happens on CUCM rather then CUBE. after the configuration change, when i call from cisco phone to mobile, mobile user can hear voice but not vice versa. also i cant hear ringing tone on cisco phone when calling mobile number incoming call from mobile to cisco phone have two way voice some times. how to approach this sip issue.
2. when i configure call forwarding on cisco phone (phone 1) to user1's mobile phone and incoming calls from mobile or another cisco phone (phone 2) should their own number (phone 2 did and mobile number), what changes to be done on CUCM/CUBE to show diversion number (phone 2 did and mobile number)
3. i have two cucm cluster as well, phone registered to cucm1 when make call to phone registered to cucm2 and forwarded to mobile then on mobile i would like to see phone 1 number. call between cucm1 and cucm2 is extension based, what changes to be done on CUCM to show diversion number (phone 2 did and mobile number)

Regards

Naray
Re: one way voice issue for outgoing calls and call diversion suggestions [ In reply to ]
1. Not too sound mean, but you approach it like any other SIP issue, you
review the SIP messages. Have you done that? Can you share them here with
us?

2. This is a setting on your SIP trunk I do believe, though it's not a
setting I've messed with often or even recently, so do you testing

*Calling Party Selection*
Choose the directory number that is sent on an outbound call.

The following options specify which directory number is sent:

- Originator—Send the directory number of the calling device.
- First Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the redirecting
device.
- Last Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the last device to
redirect the call.
- First Redirect Number (External)—Send the external directory number of
the redirecting device.
- Last Redirect Number (External)—Send the external directory number of
the last device to redirect the call.

The default value for Calling Party Selection specifies Originator.

3. I'm not sure what you're asking for here, maybe you can re-word your
question/scenario? Or maybe someone else is picking up what you're laying
down?