From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Myron Young
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:38 AM
To: cisco-voip voyp list <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [CAUTION! EXTERNAL] [cisco-voip] SIP Plar to 8841 phones

? The sender was not validated and could be a phish. ? Slow down, read carefully and look for signs that it may be a phish. Click the report phish button or forward this email to phishing@bestbuy.?com if you think it's malicious.

Hello,

Has anyone ever gotten the plar to work for SIP 8841 phones? I’m setting it up now with one 6901 skinny phone and two 8841 sip phones on CUCM 9.1 but the 8841 phones don’t dial the 6901 phone. I’m able to get it working from skinny 6901 phone to 8841 phone no problem but can’t get it to work opposite way around. I have all the partitions, CSS, translation patterns and sip dial rules configured, but when i pick up handset of 8841 phone I just get dial tone instead of ring back from calling the 6901 phone.
Re: [CAUTION! EXTERNAL] SIP Plar to 8841 phones [ In reply to ]
I've gotten this to work without defining the calling line, however, this results in all of the lines on the phone attempting to ring down which is lame.

I can see your comment in the blog post about this and I actually have a discussion about the use of this in about 40 minutes so --- rad !

Nice post thanks for putting that up !

Adam