As far as I can tell it is working just fine to use with Finesse over MRA, the only thing I haven't done yet is looked at traffic to see if it/CTI works because it can reach the UCM directly.

Anyone have any experience with trying to implement that, or, if they know for sure it is problematic or ... not ?

Adam
Re: Jabber with CCX , over MRA [ In reply to ]
Ok. From what I recall, it's not that Jabber is not supported with CCX, but in fact, a common deployment model is not supported.

I believe it has to do with the same primary extension enabled on more than one device, with the primary extension being the agent extension.

In all my discussions, no one could tell me that if we were to choose to use Jabber on a desktop, on-prem, with multiple extensions (uccx primary, private secondary), that it wouldn't work.

The answer always came back, "but that's not how we want to use it".

I'm eager to find out more about Jabber and CCX (and MRA).

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook