I'm going through a webex provisioning process and the screens look differently than the last time I did this. It's presenting me with Calling Options even though our subscription has no calling features. The screen looks like this (with my edits)

Is this something I can just go ahead with and change at a later time?

[cid:image001.png@01D53296.C583A580]

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Re: provisioning question : calling settings (can we change them later?) [ In reply to ]
You can just ignore it. When provisioning users/places, just don't enable
the Calling Service for them.

Re: provisioning question : calling settings (can we change them later?) [ In reply to ]
Thanks Brian.

I was more concerned with making a change that I couldn’t change afterwards. There was at least one warning about that in the beginning. Not being accustomed to this, I got worried.

Turns out, the settings are those that are available from the left hand side “Services” option, under the “Call” heading.

Thanks for following up.

Lelio

---

519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca><mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio@uoguelph.ca>>