So my question is: can CUCM route calls based on the Facility IE ?

Thanks for any assistance.

Ovidiu
Re: CM routing calls based on facility IE [ In reply to ]
You could use a sip profile if you are using sip:

voice class sip-profiles 100
rule 1 request INVITE sip-header Diversion copy "<(..............)" u01
rule 2 request INVITE sip-header To modify "sip:44085551234(.*)" "\u01\1"
rule 3 request INVITE sip-header SIP-Req-URI modify "sip: 44085551234(.*)" "\u01\1"
rule 4 request INVITE sip-header Diversion remove

Thanks

Tommy