Mailing List Archive

Modem firmware upgrade
Hi there,

Our network is made of Cisco uBR CMTSes and of Motorola SB5100 CMs.

My previous colleague never worried about the CMs firmware. After some
analysis, our CMs are running at least 3 different firmwares, some of
them are really old. The old firmwares (at least the oldest) need to be
upgraded. I know that the new firmware can be pushed with the
configuration file, but I was not able to find any public documentation
on the web.

If some of you know how to indicate in the configuration file how to
PUSH a new firmware in remote CMs, I would highly appreciate to read it.

Kind regards,

Yann