Mailing List Archive

Re: [nsp] WCCP error :ERROR: WCCP2: [Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11)
Hello,

I came upon your thread about the wccp2 error message:
[Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11). I noticed
there wasn't any replies and that this thread is about a year old. I am
having the same error message and I was hoping you could shed some light
on it for me. Any suggestions would be more than appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee A. Sears

IT Manager, CNE 3/4/5 CCNA MCP

Alma Telephone Company, Inc.

(912) 632-3160
Re: [nsp] WCCP error :ERROR: WCCP2: [Wccp2CommProcessor::ReceiveAPacket] in recvfrom, errno(11) [ In reply to ]
At 03:29 PM 19/09/2002 -0400, Lee A. Sears wrote:
>I came upon your thread about the wccp2 error
>noticed there wasn t any replies and that this thread is about a year
>old. I am having the same error message and I was hoping you could shed
>some light on it for me. Any suggestions would be more than appreciated.

you will need to contact Inktomi about that --
it is an error message from their product, and not from a cisco router.

it would seem to be a bug in their WCCP implementation.
given Inktomi have exited the caching/CDN business, i don't know if you're
going to be successful in getting support from them.

cheers,

lincoln.