%Error opening nvram:/startup-config (Invalid Checksum)
BNE-DIST01#

I have used the commmand "erase nvram" but to no avail, has anyone got any
suggestions as to a possible fix.

Please note, we have 2 msfc's and can read the startup-config in the
slavenvram.

thanks
Chris

RE: [nsp] NVRAM error 6500 [ In reply to ]
Chris:

Hmmm.... Can you save the file to flash and read it? copy startup sup-bootflash
or copy run sup-bootflash?

Is this in production or is it a new installation? If this is not in production
does it work with one sup?
Has ever worked or is this a new install?

You might want to make sure it is not a bug w/dual sups on the 6500 in Native or
you have a corrupt nvram.

Lastly, depending on the outcome of the above you could have a corrupt nvram or
your startup config just does not exist in nvram. When you reboot do you get a
startup script or does it load the config?

==DMT>