Mailing List Archive

[nsp] graph mc-t3 channel error stats
I just went through a looong 5 days tracking down
a problem with 27 channels on two different DS3 hubs,
plugged into pa-mc-t3 on two 7206vxr. (finally got wcom to
admit there was a "BZ ring" problem between the SanJose node
and where I am)

If I had the errors graphed by mrtg then things would have been easier
for me (and I could have pointed the WCOM techies at the graphs).

I'ld appreciate if someone would send me the mrtg magic to grab the
individual T1 errors, like we see on the "sh contr t3 5/0 tab" output:

T1 28 is up
timeslots: 1-24
FDL per AT&T 54016 spec.
No alarms detected.
Framing is ESF, Clock Source is Internal, Rx throttles 29
INTERVAL LCV PCV CSS SELS LES DM ES BES SES UAS SS
12:35-12:38 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
12:20-12:35 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
12:05-12:20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
11:50-12:05 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
11:35-11:50 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
11:20-11:35 0 2 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0
11:05-11:20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
10:50-11:05 0 43 0 2 0 0 2 0 2 0 0
10:35-10:50 0 12 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0
10:20-10:35 0 67 0 4 0 0 5 0 4 0 0

Before someone answers "you can write this yourself..." let me say,
Yes, I can. But after five days with 27 problem circuits, I could
use a handout :-)

Thanks,
-mark