Thank you,

Regards.

Christophe

Re: [nsp] traceback [ In reply to ]
You need to send it to the tac/cisco.

they will then use the symbol files to map the hex numbers (PC)
to the function-name and address within that function that caused the
error.

- Jared

Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared@puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
Re: [nsp] traceback [ In reply to ]
Or if you have the right access to CCO you can use the stack decoder, it
works with tracebacks too! Just add the show ver and the error. Saves
openeing a case!!

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Stackdecoder/stackdecoderinput.pl

Rich