Mailing List Archive

NXOS licensing
Hello,

I am being told by our Cisco reseller that it is impossible to purchase a perpetual essentials license for NXOS now and I see the EOL on Cisco's site that confirms what they are saying.

So like everyone else I am trying to find the least expensive way to license NXOS under their subscription model for this switch: N9K-C93108TC-FX3P

I don't have access to their ordering tool so I can't just pull it up and look but if anyone has any suggestions off-list or on-list for the least expensive way to do this that would be a great help.

I don't know if there is an even lower license level than essentials (like base) for NXOS but that would be fine too, we're just using these for mostly L2.

Thanks,
-Drew