Mailing List Archive

Constantly decreasing /debug space on Nexus C3064PQ running 7.0(3)I7(6)
Hello!

We have a Nexus 3064 that is continually decreasing
free space on the /debug filesystem.

# show system internal flash
Mount-on 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Filesystem
/debug 2048 844 1204 42 none

It decreases by one % every couple of days.

I can't find what is causing this, or how to stop this.

There is no debug logfile active that I can see.

sh debug displays the same as in our other 3064, which don't have this problem:
# sh debug
Service not enabled
Debug level is set to Minor(1)
L2RIB Enabled Debugs:
default for new sessions logging level: 3

I read that there is a hidden command "show system internal dir",
but when I try using that I get Invalid command whatever I try:

# show system internal dir
# show system internal dir /
# show system internal dir debug:
# show system internal dir debug