Does anyone know if there's a way to do basic speed testing to / from an
ASR920? I know you used to be able to use ttcp on some cisco routers to do
basic testing, but it doesn't seem to be available on the 920.

Or, if there's a way to do any sort of link speed testing between 2 ASR920s?

I have a circuit that may or may not be performing correctly, but I'd like
to do some basic testing before I have to send a technician with an
ethernet tester to do rfc2544 (or Y.1564) tests.

Thanks
Re: ASR920 as an iperf host? [ In reply to ]
I've seen ASR920s do a Y.1564 test over L2, but never an L3 iPerf test. Are
you attempting to prove (or disprove) a circuit?

Some digging shows this document Y.1564 Capabilities of ASR920 (cisco.com)
<https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-920-series-aggregation-services-router/y1564-capabilities-asr920.pdf>

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.scott@gmail.com

Re: ASR920 as an iperf host? [ In reply to ]
Thanks -- that was exactly what I was looking for.

I'm attempting to prove a circuit. I'm pretty sure that it's
operating correctly, but I wanted the peace of mind that what I believed
was happening was correct.