download-only access for XRv and CSR1000v ?

Aaron

aaron1@gvtc.com

Re: cisco software only access - mainly XRv and CSR1000v [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 12:49:48PM -0500, aaron1@gvtc.com wrote:
> Does anyone know how much it would cost for me to get Cisco Software
> download-only access for XRv and CSR1000v ?

I'm guessing as to what you are looking for.

$200 for a year worth of VIRL.

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/cisco-modeling-labs-personal/cisco-cml-personal

Re: cisco software only access - mainly XRv and CSR1000v [ In reply to ]
I think Aaron maybe looking for real thing :)

For CSR there is free trial for 60-days with 100 Kbps max throughput if
that is of any help.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/routers/cloud-services-router-1000v-series/sales-tool-c96-730727.pdf

You can just download from CCO and use for testing.

Thx,
R.

Re: cisco software only access - mainly XRv and CSR1000v [ In reply to ]
No sir, thanks though. I already have CSR1000v and XRv running all over my
eve-ng environment.

But I was asking for someone else. But this makes me think/wonder...

Is XRv and CSR1000v actually free for anyone to download?

I guess I was thinking that I already had access because of my existing
cisco support contracts for the company I work for.

Maybe I'll have my son try to create a cco account and see if he can get
access for free.

If anyone already knows, please tell.

-Aaron