Mailing List Archive

GLC-T on 9500-32C - 17.x IOS-XE
Having an issue where GLC-T's aren't working on 17.x trains on 9500-32C. They show as recognized under a 'sh int status', and the remote device will link, but the 9k side has no link. Tried hard-coding but still no joy. They do work on 16.12 without any special configuration. It is showing it as compatible in the (of questionable reliability) optics compatibility matrix [1]. We are using FS QSFP adapters which work fine with 10/1G fiber based optics.

We've opened a case with TAC, but am curious if any of you have flavors of GLC-T's that are working on 17.x code or any related feedback.
Thanks in advance,
Aaron

1. https://tmgmatrix.cisco.com/?npid=193