Mailing List Archive

Rolling Back from IOS XR 64-bit to IOS XR OS
Greeting to all,

Quick question

Anyone success with Rolling Back from IOS XR 64-bit to IOS XR OS, I have an
issue and my RSP880 stuck / hang when start booting the downgrade image.

My rsp880 is running 64 bit and I am trying to bring my A9K-2x100GE online
but seems like an issue with 64bit, so need to roll back 32 bit.

Thank you very much everyone in advance and have a great day

Vince

Re: Rolling Back from IOS XR 64-bit to IOS XR OS [ In reply to ]
I am sorry, revised, mine is rsp880-LT-TR, not regular RSP880

Re: Rolling Back from IOS XR 64-bit to IOS XR OS [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 02:02:45PM -0700, Vince wrote:
> Anyone success with Rolling Back from IOS XR 64-bit to IOS XR OS, I have an
> issue and my RSP880 stuck / hang when start booting the downgrade image.

Have you tried turbobooting? That should always work (unless I totally
misunderstand something).

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany gert@greenie.muc.de