Mailing List Archive

(no subject)
Hi, I'm a Network Engineer in a Carrier Network, recently I have been
learning MPLS TE. I have some questions regarding MPLS TE deployment in IOS
XR.Kindly help

1.Using forwarding-adjacency as a method of distributing traffic into the
TE Tunnels, is it possible to do unequal cost load-balance?Which commands I
use in IOS XR??

2.Again,if I'm using forwarding-adjacency with two Tunnels with the same
destination and I have setup equal metric in those Tunnels,how will the
router load-balance the traffic into those Tunnels?will it loadbalance the
traffic equally between the Tunnels?

3.The term signaled-bandwidth in TE,is that a limit for the traffic carried
by a tunnel? or is it just a reserved bandwidth for rsvp along the path of
that tunnel?

Thanks in advance