(funfact broadband_4k is licensed on the production box)

Regards,
hk
Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]
Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]
Dear Brian,

>Are you using qos?

Usually yes, but we tested with and without.

>Weird things happen when you apply qos to link members and I would try
without qos in general as I remember it being kinda flakey with MLPPP.

Actually AFAIR this happens when using portchannels as backhaul-transport we
do qos on mlppp for virtually all sessions (in production) without issues no
using any portchannels :).

>After testing MLPPP we decided to not implement it on the network.

We did and we do :)

>Are you trying in LNS o direct termination?

PPPoE is direct connected in this case, but we do both.

Regards, hk
Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]
Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]
Hey Brian,
thx for coming back.

> Are you sure the CPE will push over 100Mbps in mlppp?

Yep, it already does 200Mbps MLPPP, reaching at most a 50% cpu usage.

Now in the meantime we got a theory:
Single PPPoE session gets max-speed available, obviously ignoring the BW info
bound to our Virtual-Interfaces.
It _seems_ MLPPP somehow honors the BW info the Virtual-Interface presents:

sh int Vi2.304
Virtual-Access2.304 is up, line protocol is up
Hardware is Virtual Access interface
Interface is unnumbered. Using address of Loopback0
MTU 1492 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit/sec, DLY 100000 usec,

--
Now the only question that's bothering us:
How does one change this BW value for VIs?

Any hints greatly appreciated.

Regards, hk
Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]
Try:

interface Virtual-TemplateX
bandwidth x

HTH.

Re: ASR1k mlppp speedlimit? [ In reply to ]