Calling from the telco. No?

Thanks,
Chris
Re: [nsp] V.92 and modem on hold [ In reply to ]
<plagarism>
Q: What is the modem-on-hold feature?
A: The modem-on-hold feature allows the modem to work in conjunction with
call waiting provided by the phone company. The feature enables a PC user to
answer a new phone call for up to 16 minutes (or for how long the Internet
Service Provider permits) - without dropping the modem connection. The PC
user is then able to resume surfing the Internet after they terminate the
voice call.
</plagarism>

If you want to tweak the time you will keep a MOH call connected check here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122
limit/122x/122xb/122xb_2/ft92mmoh.htm#xtocid4

josh