Mailing List Archive

7206VXR PPPoE LAC Configuration
Hey Guys,

I have not been able to find any information for what I am trying to do in
regards to using my 7206 as a LAC for multiple ISPs.

To give an idea of what I am trying to do - I have a 7206VXR NPE-G2 which I
will be bringing multiple VLANs back to for termination. We resell to
multiple ISPs and I want this LAC to basically forward the PPPoE connection
coming back on one of these VLANs to the correct ISP based upon domain name.

For instance, if the ISP is @puck.net I want the LAC to look at the domain
name, initiate a session (L2TP I am assuming) to the correct ISP router and
pass the session off to them for authentication and IP Addressing etc.

The problem I am running in to is that apparently I can only run one
vpdn-group that accepts-dialin PPPoE connections and ideally I need at least
three.

Anyone know of a good resource I can tap or have any insight to help me get
on the right track?

Here is the IOS version I am running:

Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200P-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.4(22)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport

Copyright (c) 1986-2008 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

Compiled Fri 10-Oct-08 11:19 by prod_rel_team

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Luc Berger
Network Administrator