and 2G

Thanks,

Paul
Re: Cisco vs Juniper [ In reply to ]
Hello Paul,

Which model of the Juniper ERX are you referring to? It makes a big
difference if you're talking about the E320 or the E120. The E320 would be
in the same class as the Cisco 10008 series and that's a different
comparison to make.

I would be eager to hear from people that used both of these platforms and
have comparisons to make.

Adrian