Mailing List Archive

Bug CSCsi11553 ( was Support for "percent" directive in per-session QoS)

By the way, when I try using a percentage on the shaper I get:

Jan 10 19:28:13 GMT: %SW_MGR-3-CM_ERROR_FEATURE_CLASS: Connection
Manager Feature Error: Class SSS: (QoS) - install error, ignore.
- -Traceback= 60EC25AC 60ED271C 626D0F88 626D1048 60ED29A4 60ED2B8C
60ED2F60 60EC0FD8 60EC1320 60EC1410 60EBCEC4 60EBD2E0

Doesn't let me use "shape average percent" , this is 12.2(32)SB10,
I suspect this has been known about for some time in bug CSCsi11553,
but like most of SB, nothing seems to have been done about it,

Ben, I guess you are using 12.4 and are not affected by this.

Seems to work fine with a static shaper and percentage based LLQ map...

Dave.

- --
David Freedman
Group Network Engineering