I tried a tonn of settings in the radius, nothing changed, then i
specified on cisco radius client source interface and it started to work
fine! But some weeks later, when restarted mysql server i got same trash
instead of password in the log file, radius -X said that instead os
password he got "unprintable characters". When i tried to remove a
source interface line from cisco configuration it started to work
normaly again. ANy ideas, where and what to dig?

Edgars.

Re: cisco and freeradius [ In reply to ]
Hello!
yeah, a bit strange answer from him.

config

aaa new-model
!
!
aaa authentication login default local line
aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization console
aaa authorization exec default local
aaa accounting delay-start
aaa accounting update periodic 180
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
!
!
aaa session-id common

bba-group pppoe plaza
virtual-template 1
sessions per-mac limit 1
!
interface FastEthernet0/1.33
encapsulation dot1Q 33
pppoe enable group plaza
!
radius-server configure-nas
radius-server host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key
blablabla
!

Smething like this :)