Mailing List Archive

Re: [cisco-bba] PPPOE/PPPOA Duplicated address issue
Dear Gaurav,

The router doesn't interfere in the Address assigment, but the main issue is
the that the old router (VXR-NPE300) working fine with the Radius since 2
years, the problem only appears when replace it with the new one!!!

--
Best Reagrds,
Mounir Mohamed